Friday, August 5, 2011

Reinventing My Blog…

I just got an account with Pinterest.  I have loved getting so many good ideas on there, and sharing some of mine.  That gave me the idea of doing more of that kind of thing on my blog.  So I’m doing a bit of reinventing so to speak.  I’ll keep the name, because that has been my blog name from the beginning, and is the name of our home school (we shorten it to PTS Academy).  I’ll still share my pictures, and what we’re doing, but probably won’t be as personal or as LENGTHY as I have been in the past.  This year is going to be a tough one academically, so I won’t have a lot of extra time. :)  I think you’d enjoy the blog more if I share things I’m interested in, or things I have found to be useful for us as a family.  I hope you’ll enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anita Johnson said...

Looking forward to seeing your changes...I also loved this time of the year when i was a teatcher!