Saturday, March 9, 2013

A New Look For March…

I thought I’d give my blog a new look and cover all of the holidays at once! The green is for St. Patty’s Day, and the rest is for Easter.

My kids still love Easter baskets and egg hunts, so we do that on the Saturday of Easter weekend. We have never had a large bunny visit our home, the kids have always known that we have bought the gifts and hidden the candy. 

I like to be sure that Easter Sunday is set aside for remembering the resurrection and celebrating the real reason for Easter. 

So my new header has some eggs in honor of the baskets and egg hunts, and the crosses are in honor of the One who gave His life for us, defeated death, and rose on the third day so that we could spend eternity with Him. 

***Patient Update*** My hubby was able to drive to the grocery store and get a few things for me tonight.  He let some little girl scouts snooker him into buying some cookies too! He is planning on teaching his 2nd grade Sunday school class tomorrow, and will be heading back to work on Monday.  I am still praising God EVERY moment that He spared Andy’s life, and He is still here with us.  It could have been so.much.worse.

Happy March everyone!

No comments: