Friday, August 28, 2015

Cucumber Chicken Tomato Feta Salad


This was dinner tonight...so yummy!  I have seen variations of this salad online, but created this one from what sounded good to me!  I spiralized the cucumber so that I had noodles.  I tried two settings, and liked the second setting where the noodles were a bit thicker.  I diced a Roma tomato, and added some crumbled feta cheese as well.  I bought a rotisserie chicken at the store last night and cut it all up for salads or wraps.  It made a nice addition of protein to this salad.

Since I have gone wheat/grain/sugar free, salad dressings that are good for me are hard to find.  I just had to start making them myself.  Tonight's dressing was a homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette.  It was so delicious.  I put the salad in a bowl, drizzled the dressing on it, and tossed it all together.  I added the feta cheese last.  This was so delicious, I can't wait to make it again!

No comments: