Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Loveliness…

Morgan went for a walk with her daddy the other day in our park, and came back with this lovely flower.  She had a handful of them, but this is the only one that survived.  I have this fun app on my iPhone that I’ve been wanting to try, called “Colorblast”.  It takes your photo and turns it black/white, and then you color the part of the picture that you want colored.  It’s a lot like focal black/white on the editing software I have.  I really like how this picture turned out…and I LOVE her little toes peeking out at the bottom.

Townley Party 035

Since I have gotten my iPhone, I’ve barely taken out my good camera :).  It’s SO easy to snap pictures on the phone, and they turn out so much better than the ones on my old phone.  Videos are much easier to take, and it’s all so much easier to get online from my phone as well.  Never fear…I still LOVE my “real” camera, and when we go on vacation in a couple weeks it will get a WORK OUT.  We’ll be on the beach, and that is one of my favorite places to shoot pictures.  I’ll also be doing a very emotional/sentimental photo shoot with my dear SIL Cathy, and I can’t wait for that.  I look forward to taking pictures of my most favorite people…sadly it will not be Andy’s whole family like in past years…but we will take what we can get.  I’m also hoping to get in some shots of a darling little 2 month old baby girl while we’re there.  I can’t wait to get my hands, and my camera on her! I shot our niece Athena on the beach a few years ago, and got some fun shots of her.  This one with her big brother is my favorite…

P7300204

It’s a fun shot in color too, but I couldn’t find it right now.  I can’t wait to come back from vacation and share some fun photos with you…but I don’t want to wish that time away.  We can’t wait to go, and have a great week with the dearest people in our lives…

No comments: