Friday, January 20, 2012

An Update…

We got back into the swing of school just in time for me to come down with the flu. Blech! I would almost rather have a cold any day! I thought it would just be a 24 hour thing, but it seems to be hanging on.  Morgan has also come down with something in her eye.  It doesn’t look like pink eye…maybe a blocked tear duct or something like that.  I’ll be taking her to the doctor in the morning.

While I was resting yesterday, Morgan took it upon herself to do school on her own.  She asked for some cardboard from a box in our laundry room, and about an our later came up with this…

morganproject 002FIN

A darling little project on Africa! She had all sorts of fun facts on the board, and did a little presentation to show it to me.  It was great.  She did the presentation again when Daddy got home. I think the “principal” was very impressed!

Hopefully I’ll get better soon, and we’ll be able to get back to our lessons on Monday.  I hope no one else gets this either!

No comments: