Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year…

Happy New Year to everyone! I’m looking forward to what God has for us in 2013.  I always love the start of a new year.  The slate is clean, we are starting over, mercies are new for all of us! God is good!

Here are some pictures from our small family celebration…just how we love it! We don’t have cable tv at our house, and we love to watch the ball drop in Time Square.  So we went over to my inlaws house as they are out of town.  We watched it on their big screen tv, and it was GREAT!

IMG_7611a

IMG_7613a

IMG_7615c

Tomorrow it’s back to work for Daddy.  His vacation time FLEW by…it always does.  The kids and I are waiting until Monday to get back in the swing, as a couple school districts in the area are doing.  I’m giving them the full two weeks off.

I hope you all had wonderful holidays with your family, and that the New Year will be one filled with grace, hope, and love!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Hi! My verse is "But he knows the way that I take, when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold." Job 23:10 NIV