Saturday, August 17, 2013

When I Have No Words…

Sometimes a song just says it better than I ever could.  “Yet Will I Praise Him” by Nicol Sponberg.  This woman has known the same pain, under different circumstances.  I love how she puts her heart in words.  It is a DAILY decision for me…I have to CHOOSE to praise when my heart has been shattered.  I can make that decision every day because I trust/rest in a sovereign God.  ALL of my affliction has been sifted through his hands, and the suffering is not meaningless.  It is all for a purpose, and is working for me an eternal weight of glory.  So I’m choosing not to look at what is seen.  I’m trusting in what I can’t see, but what I KNOW the Lord is doing through all of it.  And I am NOT LOSING HOPE…if there is no hope, I have nothing…

Here’s our sweet Madison girl, and some of the most painful moments of our lives…We will praise Him, even when our hearts are shattered…

Yet I Will Praise Him…

I have more I want to say, but for today, let the song suffice…

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This video is beautiful. I am praying for you this month, Kathy. I am so sorry that Madison isn't here with you.