Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He Knows My Name…

Today I ran into the church to copy music for this Sunday’s service.  I do that every week.  We just have a few songs this week, but one stuck out to me.  “He Knows My Name” is a great song.  I read the words this morning, and they were such a help to me. I came home and listened to the Maranatha Singers sing it on Youtube, and thought I’d share it with you.  It is beautiful.  He KNOWS your name.  It is engraved on the palm of His hand, and NOTHING can erase it.  It doesn’t matter what you are going through, or what life is throwing at you at this moment in time.  God is THERE.  He knows your every need, and He is there to pick up the pieces when life falls apart.  He is your FATHER, and He will never leave you or forsake you.  LIsten to the words and let them fall over your spirit today…I can’t wait to sing this with our worship team on Sunday.  Kelly, I can just HEAR a violin part on this one…I would not be able to sing if I heard it :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, I love it~ can't wait for Sunday!